Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

First Photographed Smile



Charlie has been super smiley for the past weeks but we've never got one on camera. I just assembled his new stroller and he was super happy about it. The new stroller folds up really small so it fits in my trunk much better than our other two. So now going to the park and the mall will be so much easier (really just the mall). He hasn't seen it yet, but I know Matt's thrilled that the mall will be easier for Charlie and I to visit now. I think we'll head over to Northtown to try it out right now...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After the jogger/trunk debacle in T-town, no wonder the kid is smiling! He looks a LOT like you with tha smile. :)

July 28, 2006 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that Charlie likes his new stroller. I am glad that you will have more trunk space now. :)

July 28, 2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

I had a feeling everyone who came across us on our trip to the Westside would appreciate the new investment...

July 28, 2006 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home