Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Grandpa and Me

Here's another shot from Charlie's trip to Sears. Grandpa Anda was with us and happened to be sporting a Cougar shirt. Charlie had his WSU onsie in his backpack so we dressed them up as twins and took a picture. We couldn't get Charlie to smile but contrary to what Grandpa Ken may say I don't think it had anything to do with his love, or lack of love, for the Cougars.

Rings: the gantlet has been thrown. Produce a Husky onsie and a Husky shirt for Grandpa and we'll go back down to Sears for a rival picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger maleah said...

Was this picture actually taken by a Sears professional? Whose elbow or shoulder is that in the corner? Remind me never to get photos taken at Sears... all those random extra body parts!

August 18, 2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

Holy cow I didn't even notice the arm! I think I'm taking the pictures back and asking for some kind of compensation for the crappy job they did with my priceless memories.

August 20, 2006 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home