Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Fun Dad

So I work 8 hours a week from home in my little office downstairs. Yesterday I hear Charlie in the monitor waking up from his nap. By the time I could wrap up what I was doing Matt had scooped him up out of bed and was running around upstairs with him on his shoulders. It's becoming more and more clear every day which one of us is the fun parent.

This is Matt and Charlie taking a hot tub this morning. It was a beautiful and very sunny morning over here in Spokane.

Thanks Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Ken for the sunglasses. I promise he didn't open the rest of his Easter basket, we know the rules.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoebe said...

I can't BELIEVE how fast Charlie is growing. Matt, are you sure that teaching him so early to take his morning bath in the hot tub is a good idea?

April 20, 2007 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home