Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Friday, July 28, 2006

New Monitor Invention

Charlie and I went on another mommy walk today with some ladies we met at Sacred Heart. The purpose of my post is not to talk about my walk though. It's to sing the praises of this new mommy I met that had a preemie and dealt with the whole monitor situation as well. She gave me a tip that I think is going to make me more productive around the house and even allow me to work on the computer more (Yea! More cool posts about stuffed animals!).

She told me to put the baby in the front pack and put his monitor in a backpack. Genius! No dragging the monitor around with me, now I just get up and go!

This is me getting up and going...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing how a simple suggestion can make things much easier! Glad you are able to get around better. How did you find your mom's group?

July 28, 2006 6:15 PM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

I'm part of one group that I found on meetup.com. I just searched for mommy and me type groups and there was one set up in Spokane that organizes all sorts of play dates, walks, mom's nights, etc. Then I also go to a mommy and me breastfeeding support group type thing at the hospital that we had Charlie at. I think they have them at most hospitals, maybe check their website? Its great support and an easy way to meet other moms with babies born around the same time.

July 28, 2006 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home