Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Friday, March 16, 2007

First Goose-Egg

Is that what it's called when you get a large bruise on your head and it sticks out a little? Regardless of what it's called that's what Charlie has. He pulled the camera off the end-table and it hit him in the head, hence the pictures of him crying below.


I learned that just by picking him up and comforting him, as opposed to taking the object that caused him pain and using it to take pictures of him (photos 1-3), he calmed down (see photo 4). Kids are funny that way.


2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

That reminds me of an alarm clock I once knew... :) I love picture # 1 - poor guy!!

March 16, 2007 8:49 PM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

I still have that blood stained alarm clock...

March 18, 2007 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home