Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Wheel Watching Baby

So, as many of my friends and family already know, I'm a Wheel Watcher. So, naturally, I'm raising a Wheel Watching Baby. Tonight we were watching the show and Charlie was sitting in front of me reading the latest Baby Bug (thanks Pete and Vanessa for renewing his subscription!). Without looking up from his book he set the book down and clapped after the contestant spun the wheel. It was genius. He actually did it twice in a row. At the exact time that the contestants clapped, he clapped. I couldn't have been more proud.


Anna - go ahead and add this to your list of reasons why I'm really cool (my friend Anna has a running list of cool things I've done in my past...including Stitch and Stir 4-H, giving myself a black eye with an alarm clock and, of course, joining the Wheel of Fortune fan club in middle school and proudly wearing the pin on my coat). Be sure to make a special note that it's a Friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home