Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Orcas in July


Matt, Charlie and I spent the week of the 4th on Orcas Island where my parents live and have a vacation cabin. My siblings and their spouses were there as well. For the last part of the week Anna, Brenda, Danielle, and Derek joined us.

I mention our bad luck with crabs in the photo captions quite a bit. Over the 6 days we were there we caught 15 total I believe which isn't very many considering we made about 6 boat trips out to check the pots. Justin and my dad were the only ones with licenses so there was a little competition going on there. I'm not sure how it shook out in the end but I know Justin won.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Charlie has the same clothes as Cooper...the yellow/blue stripe and the "Do my own stunts"...great minds, huh?

How's life? Email me at mikeandmaggief@comcast.net

July 09, 2007 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home