Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Pigging Out in the Park

Every Labor Day Weekend Spokane puts on a food and music festival called Pig Out in the Park. They have about 60 different food booths for you to choose from and bands playing all day/night long. I have to report that Matt did much better this year (last year he had Zips and Papa Johns). He actually ventured out on his own and came back with a chimichanga with black beans and rice.Above is Matt sharing his cheesecake on a stick with Charlie. Oh and that's our friend Anthony giving Charlie bunny ears.

Is it just me or do Matt and I look alike in this picture? I heard somewhere that you tend to pick a mate that looks something like you because whether you want to admit it or not you find yourself attractive. I'm just realizing right now that I may have done that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home