Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Charlie's Dad the Officiant

Last weekend Matt performed the ceremony for his buddy Ryan's wedding. I was able to snap 1 quick picture before Charlie stood up, pointed, and said duck! Da Da would have made more sense but I think he saw a picture of a duck before he saw Matt. After that we made a dash for the door -we spent the entire ceremony outside. I'm not sure why I was expecting him to stay quiet, he's become quite the constant talker lately. Matt got lots of compliments though so it sounds like everything went smoothly. If I remember correctly Charlie's crying because he saw the camera and wanted to play with it. Except for a few small outbursts like this one he was pretty good for the 5 hours we were there.

Some of the bride's cousin's really wanted Charlie to hook up with this other little girl and shake his booty. He wasn't into it though - I think he still prefers to dance with silverware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home