Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Seriously?

We came home this weekend and found the world's largest hornet's nest right outside Charlie's window. No exaggeration, it's about the size of a basketball. I'm so afraid of it I won't even leave the house to mow the yard, which is normally one of my favorite chores.I guess when it gets dark tonight Matt's going to climb up on a ladder and try to knock it down. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post about our inevitable trip to the ER for Matt's swollen face.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear little C. is doing better! If Matt hasn't ventured up the ladder yet, may I suggest running to Rite Aid for an Epi-Pen. It will buy you about 15 minutes, which could make all the difference!

July 16, 2007 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home