Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Charl'dini

Just a quick little funny story. I was sitting in my computer room this morning reading emails semi-ignoring Charlie who was playing behind me. When I was done I turned around and he was playing with a diaper. My first thought was that he took it out of the garbage by the bar area (yes, we have a bar in our basement). Then I started thinking 'why would there be a diaper in the garbage by the bar? We never change him down here.'

So I reached up his shorts just out of curiosity and I hit bare skin! He somehow managed to take off his diaper by reaching up his shorts. The leg snaps weren't even undone.

Now that's something I'd like to see Houdini pull off!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember Houdini wearing a lot of diapers...
Just be thankful Charlie's diaper wasn't full! :)

August 10, 2007 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home