Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Fetus is a Girl!

We found out this morning that we're having a baby girl! They couldn't tell at first so the Radiologist tipped the bed so I was practically on my head. Then she had me lay on my side. Finally she rolled around and we were able to get a good look.

When I got home from my ultrasound my home nurse came over to give me my first of many weekly doses of progesterone. She told me the shot would go in my hip. Which to me meant my spare tire. To her it meant butt. So now not only do I get to deal with all the regular fun that goes along with being pregnant but I get to look forward to a sore butt once a week. Hope this little girl is worth all this hassle!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am so excited that you are having a girl! I am sure she will be worth it!

October 30, 2007 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finding out it is a girl. You will have so much fun dressing her. I know I love dressing Addyson in anything and everything pink.

October 31, 2007 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you guys! And finally, I can shop for pink! I hope you are doing well :)

October 31, 2007 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you guys! And finally, I can shop for pink! I hope you are doing well :)

October 31, 2007 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rings!
That is so exciting! If you are thinking of names...I'm just going to through Erin out there for you..

October 31, 2007 12:18 PM  
Blogger Katie and Bob said...

Wow, congrats! Blue and pink!!!

October 31, 2007 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yahoo! you can finally use the correct pro noun... no more "it"! glad things are movin' along well and they're taking care of the momma to carry all the way. :)

November 01, 2007 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on this - wonderful news! When is your actual due date?

November 17, 2007 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home