Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Tagged?

Thanks to Amy, I'm supposed to answer a bunch of random questions and put them on my blog. If you find reading about my first job interesting, read on...thanks Amy.

Where I've worked (none are current)
1-Camp Firwood
2-Taco Bell
3-Bagel Factory
4-CWU Dining Services

Movies I can watch over and over
1-Tommy Boy
2-Girls Just Want to Have Fun
3-Anchorman
4-Wedding Singer

Places I've lived
1-Bellingham, WA
2-Ellensburg, WA
3-St Mary's, MT
4-Redmond, WA

Favorite tv shows
1-Biggest Loser
2-the Office
3-Dancing with the Stars
4-How I Met Your Mother

Places I've been
1-Nashville, TN
2-Orlando, FL
3-Cancun, Mexico
4-Las Vegas

Favorite foods
1-the entire Taco Bell menu
2-bagels and cream cheese (bagels are viewed as a vessel to get the cream cheese into my mouth, I should have really just listed cream cheese)
3-cheesecake
4-cheese (see a theme?)

Places I'd rather be
1-Mexico (I'll be there in 6 days!)
2-sleeping
3-at Taco Bell
4-somewhere warm

Weird things about me
1-I like milk with pizza
2-I have a lazy eye that only makes an appearance in pictures (so I'm told)
3-I took a hip hop dance class when I was 25 (and my friends insisted on calling me 'Hip Hop' for a very long time after that)
4-I don't know how to play basketball but I love watching Gonzaga play

I tag Lori because I feel like the world wants to know what her favorite foods are.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie and Bob said...

Pretty funny, I did this before I read your blog and we have some similar answers.

October 12, 2007 10:04 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

okay, explain the Camp Firwood AND Bagel Factory. i can't believe you still like bagels after working in a bagel setting. Burger King for me = hatred of Whoppers.

October 15, 2007 8:56 AM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

Opposite for me. Bagel Factory = lifetime love of bagels. Taco Bell = lifetime love of all foods Mexican.

I was a counsler in training at Camp Firwood when I was 16. It was pretty great.

October 15, 2007 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home