Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Look Alikes



A friend put this on her website and it inspired me to see who they thought I looked like. I don't see the resemblance with any of these people except Jason Biggs. Damn.



How they think Charlie looks like Missy Elliott is way beyond me. I may have to run it again with a different photo.



Now they're just being rediculous. I think they're just picking people out of thin air.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Julia Roberts?! Nicely done.

I tried it for us but they were all too random. Apparently Andrew looks like Mary Kate Olsen and Oprah...

September 23, 2007 7:01 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I thought it was fun at first too, but each picture I used brought up different people and a lot were men. I am androgenous but didn't want to post that. Mark looked like Cuba Gooding, Jr. go figure.

September 24, 2007 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home