Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Drum Roll Please!

My posts have been a little sporadic lately and probably a little dry. There's a reason though. There's something big going on that I haven't been able to write about until now. I'm guessing you've already guessed where I'm going...

I'm growing another human!
I'm about 11 weeks along. Due 3/27/08. We'll find out the sex in November after our cruise.
This pregnancy has already been way different than with Charlie. For starters my hair is falling out big time. Every morning in the shower I have to clean out the drain when I'm done. Second off I wasn't really sick with Charlie until the last 2 months. This time around I'm feeling nauseous all the time. The only time I don't is when I'm eating...so guess what? I eat all the time. And not just during the day either. I'm talking applesauce at 11 pm, cereal at 3 am. Oh and dinner never sounds good. Last night Matt had a steak, baked potato and salad. I had cereal. Cereal seems to always sound good.
So that's the scoop...look forward to many more posts on the topic!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

many congratulations to you both and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

September 06, 2007 2:13 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Yea!!! I couldn't get enough cereal while I was pregnant. I sure hope it wasn't the cereal that created a 9 1/2 pound baby! :) I look forward to more posts showing off your cute belly soon! Congrats.

September 06, 2007 2:25 PM  
Blogger Katie and Bob said...

Oh that is so great, congrats to the ring family!

September 07, 2007 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations Rings!!

September 10, 2007 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have manda freaked about loosing her hair now! :)

October 01, 2007 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home