Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Quick Pregnancy Update

Just a quick update. I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is progressing just fine with the baby. I'm at week 14 and starting at week 16 a home care company is going to come to my house once a week and give me a shot of progesterone. The idea is that the shot will help keep the baby in longer (Charlie was only in for 33 weeks). So I'll get the shot every week from week 16 to 37. After week 37 they're fine with me going into labor whenever.

The other big news is we scheduled the ultrasound to find out the sex. It's scheduled for October 30 so stay tuned for that piece of info!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

excellent, excellent news! nothing like a little superglue to keep fetus II in there incubating longer. shots are super fun...at least you have someone to do it for you :)

September 27, 2007 11:06 AM  
Blogger Katie and Bob said...

Glad things are going well, bet you can't wait to find out the sex!

September 30, 2007 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home