Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

6.95 Ounces Per Week

That's how much Charlie has gained on average per week. He's 20 weeks old tomorrow and he weighed in today at 12 pounds 14 ounces. If you subtract out his birthweight of 4 pounds 3 ounces from today's weight and divide by 20 you get 6.95. Which, if you're an accountant and you think math is fun, you will think that fact is cool. When we were discharged from the NICU they told me to shoot for about an ounce a day. I took them as literally as I possibly could.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie has me beat. By my calculations of 260 lbs / 26 years, I am only at 3.08 ounces per week. Way to go Chuck! Keep up the good work.

August 23, 2006 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a spreadsheet that charts the height and weight? Maybe it could be a supplement to the spreadsheet of life.

Good work on following the doctor's advice to the letter. :)

August 24, 2006 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home