Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Feeding the Ducks

Charlie and I just got back from walking with some mommies around Manito. One of the mommies brought bread to feed the ducks with. Charlie wasn't really into it. Weird, I know.


I met a mommy on the walk who might be married to my husband as well. I'm going to have to start following Matt around to be sure he doesn't have another family somewhere. Everything she said from how she sleeps on the couch with her baby so her husband can have a good nights rest to how her husband comes home from work and asks what's for dinner while she's un-showered, un-fed, and covered in spit-up. Either she's been spying on us or we're married to the same person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home