Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Final Sears Story

We went in to Sears today to log our official complaint about Charlie's photos and let me tell you, for being as fired up as I was it was very anti-climatic. I went in there and told them about my hand being in one photo and the photographer's arm being in another and their response was that I bought the 'raw image' when I purchased the CD. It's supposedly up to the customer to clean it up before making reprints. I pointed out that I bought a professional service and expected the product they sold me to be free from errors and she attempted (successfully) to make me feel stupid and asked if I knew how to use the software on my computer to resize and crop photos.

Bottom line: no money back but lots of condescending sympathy. The one good thing is that we got our 8x10's back today and they actually cleaned them up before printing so the photos are free of excess body parts. Oh and they gave me a coupon for 1 free picture next time we come in. They even offered to set the appointment up today so I don't have to spend the time calling in 3 months when we want to come back. Now that's some serious customer service!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home