Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

5 1/2 month weight


Charlie's about 5 1/2 months old now and we just got back from our breast-feeding support group with a new weight. He's up to 14 pounds 10 ounces! He's getting pretty close to catching up with the other babies in the group that are about the same age. Most of their babies are learning to sit and crawl a little though so I'm working with him on picking up those skills as well. So far when you try to make him sit he leans way over, grabs his feet, and falls over to one side. It's cute to watch but it's not really what we're after. I'm sure he'll get it soon though.

He's turned into quite a little laugher though. Once he gets going he laughs so hard that it makes Matt and me laugh, which makes him laugh harder. It's a good time. Someday maybe I'll get savvy enough to put video clips up here. Someday.

1 Comments:

Blogger maleah said...

My what an adorable sweater... Little Charlie is doing a much better job at filling it out! Did I tell you that I knit a second sweater (exactly the same) for our unborn and unconceived McPherson baby? Our kids can be twins (I'm sure Charlie won't fit in his sweater by then, but maybe he'll have a little brother).

September 21, 2006 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home