Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Upset Baby

Grandma Cheryl baby-sat today while I went in to work. When I got home she told me about how Charlie just hasn't been himself today. He wouldn't look her in the eyes, he fussed all day, he squirmed when she tried to burp him. He was just acting crazy all day.

So as Grandma and Grandpa were getting ready to leave after dinner we were trying to diagnose his issues. He was screaming his head off and Matt and I hated for them to leave with that image in their minds. So we changed Charlie, fed him, burped him, took his temperature, took him outside for fresh air, we did everything we could think of. Finally they just left us alone with this crazy, unhappy baby. Not 2 second after they left Charlie let out about 4 farts and filled his pants. He filled them so full that poop oozed out the leg of his diaper onto my shirt. Needless to say he's back to his happy self. All he needed to do was take a big crap on mom and life would be good again. If anyone ever feels like questioning my love for this child just refer back to this picture where I'm changing his diaper before changing my own poop-covered, poop-smelly shirt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute adorable baby.

January 02, 2007 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home