Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Tired Kitty

The firm I work for adopted a mile of the Centennial Trail. Yesterday Charlie and I went out and helped clean it up. I'm not sure how much help we were, we were basically just there to support the cause. We did manage to pull several weeds though that were growing too close to the trail. Without us in several years those 10 weeds could have spread their roots and caused the trail to crack a little. You're welcome Spokane. We got home and all I wanted to do was take a nap. Something about weeding nature really wipes me out. So Matt offered to take Charlie on a long walk so the house would be quiet for me.
They managed to walk around the neighborhood for at least an hour. Such a nice treat for mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home