Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

1st Professional Styling

I took Charlie in for his first professional hair-cut today. He's had it cut by me and his great aunt Claudine before but this was the first official time by a stranger.
He was pretty good, however he did keep leaning away from the woman cutting his hair. Must have thought if he moved 2 inches to the left or looked in the other direction she'd give up. She didn't though.
This is the after shot. Or maybe I took it before? Hard to say, he kind of looks the same.
This is him waiting patiently for me to pay. I just wanted to include it because I think he's looking especially cute today in his new sweater (which was hand-knit by our friend Maleah!).
And this is the after-after shot of him playing at home. His bangs look crooked but I'm hoping its just the way they're lying on his head in this picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home