Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Morning Trip to the Park

I feel like I've written this post before so I'll spare the details about how we live by this great park and Charlie and I like to go there to play and walk. It's starting to get hot over here in Spokane though so now we have to get up and go as early as we can (which is only like 8:30, early doesn't mean what it used to now that I have someone else to dress, feed and take care of).



Charlie has been getting pretty antsy in his stroller lately. He doesn't seem to like confinement. He did OK for me today though. I'm thinking it's because I let him play before we walked as well as half way through. He's learning early about compromise.
PS Re: Father's Day
Yes we did celebrate it, contrary to what Matt likes to tell people. I just failed to take any pictures of it. Charlie got Matt a mousepad with his face on it and a new outfit for work. We also made him breakfast and cookies just for the record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home