Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hershey's Presents...

Me, Brad & Cheryl. I know this is supposed to be Charlie's website, not mine, but stay with me and I'll show you how I can make this about him. Charlie's Grandma Cheryl, Charlie's Great-Aunt Teresa, and Charlie's 1st Cousin once removed (impressed that I figured that out?) Denise and I went to the Brad Paisley concert last week. It was a fantastic concert and we got to see it from about the 12th row! Thanks Charlie for the Mother's Day present!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Jeannette, I can't get our picture with Brad to open. I know he wants me to see him, so please check into it. Thanks!

May 31, 2007 4:44 PM  
Blogger Jeannette said...

I don't know what to tell you Cheryl...it's looks fine on my work computer and home computer. Sorry?

June 01, 2007 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I can see it - wow, that guy sure had the moves. Check out his right elbow on you and left hand on me! What a night the three of us had!

June 05, 2007 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home