Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Mr. Cuddles

Tonight Charlie was actually willing to cuddle for a few minutes before bed, something that hasn't really happened for about 10 months. He's usually too busy with his routine of emptying the Tupperware lids onto the floor, throwing the refrigerator magnets down the stairs, and dumping the Q-tips out to lay down and relax with mom so I was totally savoring our time together.

So a few minutes go by and Matt must have noticed it was quiet in the house for once because he immediately came looking for us. He walks in and says something to the effect of 'is there a baby in here that wants to wrestle?' To which Charlie responds by jumping up and yelling 'da da!' So much for cuddle time...


crawling away from me...
laughin' it up with dad...
(Sorry about the pictures of me in my weird pajamas. Matt refers to my funny robe thing as my mu mu. It's comfortable and not as hot as a real robe so it works for Spokane, I'm not apologizing for it, just explaining why it's great.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home