Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

I managed to take only 1 picture the whole day. Maybe it was because I felt like the day was total chaos. Maybe I just didn't think of it. Who knows.

We had the entire Anda crew (pictured below) as well as the entire Ring clan (not pictured below) over at our house for the big day. I managed to not burn the turkey so I felt like the dinner was a success. Everyone pitched in and brought something to share so I was actually responsible for very little, which was kind of my condition for hosting.


I thought I'd throw this picture on for Aunt Katie and Uncle Cage. Thanks for the early Christmas present! It fits great and Charlie loves the dog on the inside of the coat. He doesn't really love the dog hat but if you hold a regular hat and then pull a switch-a-roo as you're putting it on his head he's none the wiser. Now we just need some snow so we can try the whole outfit out - thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home