Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Aunt Charlotte

Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Justin just found out their first baby, due in February, is a boy! Even though his cousin will be living in Phoenix I think Charlie will like having another little guy in the family to pal around with a couple times a year when we get together. Maybe someday cousin Finnegan will move to the Northwest and he can be Charlie's little buddy...maybe someday?

This is Aunt Char in all her pregnant glory. We're going to have to teach her how to upload her digital photos onto the computer when we visit in November so we can have photos of the baby when he comes along. For some reason she doesn't know how to do this yet?

When I have better computer skills than someone I have to take a moment to make fun of them because these people are hard to find considering my skills are pretty limited.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do need help in the photo uploading department. Part of the problem is that I sit in front of the computer all day, so when I go home, I am not always interested.

I think the baby will change that.

September 20, 2006 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home