Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Falling Asleep

Recently Matt's expressed some concern that he can't get Charlie to fall asleep on him like I can. See photo.


I'm not bragging. It's really just that I have breasts and he doesn't. After Charlie is breastfed he generally just passes out and sometimes I just take the opportunity to snooze as well.

Today I caught Matt holding Charlie and verbally telling him to go to sleep just like he does with mom. See photo.

They weren't too successful, perhaps because Charlie was wide awake and didn't really understand his words. Matt even attempted a made-up lullaby...with lines like 'it's time to sleep on Dad's chest, it's not time to be awake'. 'Go to sleep for the love of God...' And so on. Maybe once Charlie's old enough to be reasoned with Matt's tactics will work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home