Little Charlie

Keeping the virtual world up to date on Charlie and his adventures.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Matt Jr.

Back when we were choosing names I suggested Junior. Matt said he didn't want a junior though. This holiday season though it seems like we may have made a mistake.

Matt loves everything about Christmas and it appears that its in Charlie's blood because he is crazy about it. We've been reading Christmas books now for about a month. Charlie can say ho ho, pretty (whenever he sees lights), candy cane, nut (odd I know, but there are a lot of nuts in holiday books), tree, frosty and coal. I'm sure I'm forgetting some of his other holiday words but these are the ones we hear the most.

Yesterday we took him out to Greenbluff and we cut down a tree. He loved trudging through the tree farm in his Napoleon boots with dad looking for the perfect tree.

When we got home he went down for a nap and Matt and I got out all the decorations. We left the finishing touches for Charlie. When he got up his head pretty much exploded. The tree was up with lights on it, decorations were everywhere, Christmas music was playing.
He spent about 10 minutes just walking around the house pointing at everything saying 'pretty...ho ho...pretty...tree'.

He helped us put up the ornaments so beware if you come by in the next month or so. He'll want to show you where every Santa, snowman, moose, etc. is on our tree.

Matt keeps asking Charlie if this is his best Christmas ever, however I think its Charlie that should be asking Matt. He's seriously so happy that his mini-me is following in his footsteps its ridiculous!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

How fun. Is Charlie going to be able to handle Christmas morning?!

I noticed your cute little baby belly in your Thanksgiving post. I'm guessing it's only because you were not in charge of the camera, but I appreciate it! :)

November 25, 2007 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home